The LOKATE Guide to Barcelona (eBook)
Welcome to the best city in the world ... ok, I am biased because I live here, but I am genuinely thrilled that you are planning your visit to this magical city!
Once you land, you’ll quickly see why Barcelona is one of the best cities in the world. From its unique and breathtaking architecture, to its vibrant night-life, fascinating history, and incredible restaurants - Barcelona is a thriving metropolis that has it all: a medieval and modern city, green parks, mountains, sand, and sea!
This comprehensive eBook will provide you with everything you will need to plan your trip.
- An instant download of a pdf document that you can easily access from your email or save it straight to your phone or tablet.
- Over 40 pages of information from how to get to and from the airport, where to say, the best things to see and do, as well as what to eat and drink!
- Over 50 food and drink recommendations including restaurants, tapa bars, wine and cocktail bars, brunch spots, ice cream, pizza, and healthy eats.
Why should you invest in this eBook?
- Get access to city knowledge from an expat local who has lived in the city for 5+ years
- Land with confidence and navigate the city like a local
- Save yourself countless hours of browsing web pages and Google Maps
- Be well informed way before you land - from safety, to transport, and where to focus your time while you're in the city
- Let me help you plan your adventure whether it's your first or fifth time in the city!
Get excited, vamos (let's go)!